Jobs and Careers
Hillcrest Childrens Services is part of the Outcomes First Group.
Outcomes First Group is a national group of services providing education and therapeutic care to children, young people and adults with autism, learning disabilities and social, emotional and mental health needs (SEMH).
At Hillcrest we recognise that everyone who works for us has an important role to play and the success of our company is dependent on everyone’s efforts.
We are very proud of the services we offer to vulnerable children and young people. We are committed to making a difference to their lives and strive to support them to achieve their potential.
Join us, if you have passion, enthusiasm, commitment, resilience and the desire to support others achieve their potential, regardless of how challenging that journey may be.
We can offer job satisfaction, development and career opportunities, a job that makes you think, uses your initiative, where each day is different, where you continually learn, that is challenging and rewarding and isn’t 9 to 5!
Why choose us?
- Excellent reputation for delivering quality services
- High level CQC and Ofsted ratings
- Being part of a valued team where people’s contributions count
- An established company with plans for continued expansion
- Proud to be an Investors in People company
- Highly competitive benefits package
- Comprehensive induction
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Sponsorship for nationally accredited qualifications
- Leadership and management qualifications
- Life insurance
- Refer a Friend recommendation scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Opportunities for promotion
All applications for employment with Hillcrest Childrens Services are processed by our parent company Outcomes First Group.
It is a unique organisation, they’re empowering and supportive.
QUOTE FROM EMPLOYEE IIP REVIEW