Welcome to Hillcrest
Hillcrest Children’s Services is a national provider of specialist therapeutic children’s homes and schools for boys and girls with social, emotional and mental health difficulties (SEMH).
We provide the following services to ensure positive outcomes for all children placed with us.
- High quality Ofsted registered children’s homes in rural & urban settings
- DfE registered special schools – full curriculum and vocational training
- A child centred therapeutic approach to care
- Clinical support provided throughout a placement, offering highly specialised individual assessment
- High ratios of qualified and experienced staff
- A fostering service providing specialised, stable and consistent family environments
I would like to thank you for sticking with Sarah and giving Greenwich a great service. I will miss coming to visit, unless I get a new young person who needs a loving and supportive home and will definitely keep Sandilands in mind as and when this happens.
Greenwich Children’s Services
Thank you all for the wonderful support, guidance, care and amazing work you do with our young people. I’ve been extremely impressed with you all and as a social worker, appreciate all of your dedication to good practice.
Hounslow Children’s Services
I would like to express my extreme gratitude and thanks for all the wonderful care and guidance given to my daughter at Oathill Lodge, she has been kept safe and well. The staff at Oathill are all very professional and very, very caring. The activities are marvelous, my daughter really loves her singing lessons.
Parent of young person
I placed a young person at the College and with regular, intensive support from staff the YP has not only been kept safe but has also become more aware and reflective of the unsafe situations she previously placed herself in. It looks very likely that she will leave Hillcrest with qualifications.
Brent Children’s Services
This pupil has become a star pupil with you and your team. I have always rated your school and its way of coping with some extremely high level children.
SEN Team Oxfordshire